Career: Are you our new CFO?
Logset is a Finnish forest machine manufacturer with over 30 years of experience in building top quality forest machines. Known for durability, ergonomics and and hybrid technology, Logset has grown year over year. Subsidiaries in Sweden, Canada, Brazil and dealers in 25 countries makes the most out of machines built in Koivulahti. In order to continue our growth development, Logset is now looking for Chief Financial Officer.
As Logset’s CFO you are a trusted business partner in the board, management, and the operational teams. You provide financial analysis to support decision-making, analyze monthly results and prepare dashboards to the management and key stakeholders.
You are responsible for the company’s budgeting and forecasting process. You are the driver in the coming ERP development and formalize and impact the future Finance function for the group and its subsidiaries. You also participate into development projects and understand customer and dealer requirements. You are working with ”hands on” -people, who supports you. Logset is very straightforward organisation, where you get real chance to work with your own strengths.
CRITERIAS FOR THE ROLE
- Education: B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Language skills: Fluent in English, and preferably also solid skills in both Swedish and Finnish, both verbally and written
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- At least ten years of relevant work experience and solid experience from manufacturing industry
- Strong financial competence and ability to prepare full audited financial reports.
- Solid knowledge of accounting practices, preferably including consolidation across multiple (international) operations.
- Proven ability to achieve accurate finance reporting on time with superior skills in Excel
- Genuine drive and desire to make success within Logset Oy, with a positive, proactive, open-minded and service-oriented attitude.
- Stress resilience and ability to work at times under pressure and meet tight deadlines, as well as manage own time effectively
APPLICATIONS AND QUESTIONS
Please apply with cover letter including salary expectations and CV before December 28th.
Applications to personnel secretary
Or use application form>
Ron Back, 050 397 7288